In the following document you will find important information about our terms and conditions. By continuing to use the House of Yoga website you are agreeing to the policies stated below:
About our Terms & Conditions
1. Access to and use of this website within the EU is provided by House of Yoga.
2. By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms stated on this page. These terms take effect immediately on your first use of the website. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not access, use or contribute to this website.
3. Our terms and conditions may change from time to time which is why you should check them on regular occasions. Your continued use of this website will be considered acceptance of the updated terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using the website and our services.
4. The failure or delay of House of Yoga to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive its right to impose that right.
5. You agree to use this website only for personal use to view our services, contact and book classes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site.
Membership, Contracts and Users
6. When someone purchases a House of Yoga package, they become a member. If they book a class through our online booking system, they become a member and user of House of Yoga. Some packages are contracted. This means that you sign up to be a member for a stated term.
7. Acceptance of a member of House of Yoga is at the discretion of House of Yoga.
8. House of Yoga reserve the right to remove, suspend or refuse to renew any membership to any member that has misused their membership in any way.
Yoga Classes and Important Studio Information
9. House of Yoga display classes and opening times on the website booking form.
10. Mat rental is 1€. You may bring your own mat or purchase one at the studio.
11. Please do not arrive late to classes as this will disrupt clients that have arrived on time.
12. If you are new to the studio and this is your first time with House of Yoga then please arrive 15 minutes before the class starts.
Cancellation Policy for our Customers, Contracts and Payment Terms
13. Cancellation is required a minimum of 12 hours before the class starts via Mindbody.
14. For our members with a contract please cancel a minimum of 2 hours before the class starts via Mindbody.
15. Late cancellations will be automatically charged by the system with a drop-in fee.
16. Membership contracts cannot be ended before the end of the contract. Under exceptional circumstances we can provisionally suspend contracts for a certain period with a medical certificate.
17. 10 session passes are valid for 3 months from the sale date.
18. We offer many different workshops with local instructors as well as with international Yogis. Please go to ” Enrollments” on our Mindbody page and find more information there about our many interesting workshops.
Clothing and Footwear
19. Members, customers and users are requested to wear the appropriate clothing and footwear to each Yoga session.
Studio Guidelines & Contact Use
20. Members, customers and users of the studio must observe the studio guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time.
21. Members must give written noticed to House of Yoga of any change of address, email or phone number to keep our records up to date.
22. House of Yoga reserves the right to refuse admission to the studio.
23. If a member has accepted to do so, House of Yoga may communicate with the member via email. By providing your email to House of Yoga you are consenting to receiving emails. The member also accepts the risks that emails may not be fully secure and confidential. House of Yoga will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as result of communicating with a member this way.
Limitation of Liability
24. House of Yoga cannot be held responsible for any service or type of equipment not being available for whatever reason. House of Yoga reserve the right to make alterations to the facilities provides, without notice or consent. House of Yoga shall not be liable for any loss caused by such alterations.
25. Each member is responsible for ensuring that they are physically capable of undertaking a series of exercises provided in any programme or membership with House of Yoga. Each member must accept the risk of injury from performing any exercise and are advised to consult their doctor prior to signing up to any membership and beginning a programme with House of Yoga. House of Yoga accepts no liability for loss, damage to property or any injury of members on the studio premises.