Please check our timetable for more information on the dates and times of each class and to book.
Please note that there is a reduced time schedule during public holidays.
- Mat rental is 1€ or you can bring your own mat or buy one at the studio.
- Kindly do not arrive late to classes as it will disrupt our clients who are there on time.
- If you are new to the studio and coming for the first time then please arrive at least 15 minutes before the class starts.
Cancellation Policy For Our Customers
- Cancel minimum 12 hours before class starts via Mindbody
- For our members with a contract please cancel minimum 2 hours before class starts via Mindbody.
- Late cancellations will automatically be charged by the system with a drop-in fee.
- Contracts can not be ended before the end of the contract ( i.e memberships). We can exceptionally suspend contracts for a certain period of time with a medical certificate.
- 10 session passes are valid 3 months starting with the sale date.
- We offer many different workshops with local instructors as well as with international Yogis. Please go to ” Enrollments” on our Mindbody page and find more information there about our many interesting workshops.
Feel free to follow us on Facebook : House of Yoga Luxembourg and on Instagram @houseofyoga.lu to keep up to date with our latest news and announcements. Please click on the Facebook and Instagram links below.
Feel free to register to our newsletter too with the latest information and news.